Remanufacturing Technician – Drive Unit (ENG) Tesla Cars
Remanufacturing Technician – Drive Unit (ENG) Tesla Cars.
We are developing a team of highly trained experts to work on Drive units. You will work closely with our Engineers and Technicians on the process of analysing our Drive units. This job may include occasional travel to assist with field diagnostics. The Remanufacture Technician reports to the Team Supervisor. He/she is responsible for determining the root failures of complex electromechanical assemblies, and repairing/remanufacturing those products to specification. The Remanufacturing Tech tests and analyses the devices, and then follows provided instructions, schematic diagrams, and mechanical drawings to perform the repairs. They also work with engineers and technicians to identify new failure modes, implement corrective/preventive actions, help develop new repair instructions, and work to hand-written and verbal instructions when necessary. Remanufacturing Technicians also use hand tools and computer-based electrical test equipment and databases to analyse and repair product and subassemblies. The position would be located at the Tesla facility in Tilburg Netherlands
- Perform complex and precise electro-mechanical debug/repair/remanufacture.
- Maintain inventory integrity and repair history through diligent record keeping and adherence to process.
- Typically involves a variety of operations that require a thorough understanding of the functional operation of the subassemblies as well as the finished product.·
- Work from complex and detailed manufacturing documentation and/or verbal and written instructions.
- Work with, and help develop specialized fixtures, test equipment, and procedures.
- Collect data; update and maintain electronic and written records.
- Work with Material Review Board (MRB) to support Manufacturing.
- Identify discrepant materials/components, both verbally and in writing to supervisor and engineers.
- Complete tasks within standard times, as directed by your supervisor and per established schedules.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area. Suggest enhancements to process and department layout, and help implement once approved.
- High school diploma or associate degree preferred. In lieu of a degree, the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in assembly and repair of electro-mechanical components or electric motors.
- Working knowledge of high voltage DC battery systems, or basic electronics and DC electrical systems.
- Proficient with hand tools and computer-based tools, including precision measuring equipment, electrical test equipment, and computer databases.
- Experience with semi-automated manufacturing equipment is highly desirable.
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing instructions, electrical diagrams, and mechanical drawings.
- Good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Proficient with computer tools, including Word, Excel, QuickBase, and Outlook.
- Must be reliable, innovative, committed, a self-starter, and quality focused.
- Ability to perform repetitious duties while standing for long periods.
- Ability to lift 20-25 kg.
Get the job!
Are you the right person for the amazing job? Please press the ‘Solliciteer direct’ Button on top of this job title.